Pointe Shoes always ship free!
Balance Lisse offers a supportive and secure, streamlined fit, no matter how demanding the routine. Designed on a curved last, a medium shank follows the natural contours of the foot, keeping the instep in contact with the shoe, to provide comfort and injury protection.
- Very wide platform, tapered internally, that helps dancers to feel as though they could remain en pointe all day
- Curved last follows the natural contours of the foot
- The contoured heel has been expertly sculpted to reduce bagginess; achieving a beautiful, seamless line every time
- Reinforced satin remains smooth and strong through vigorous pointe work
- Enables you to create beautiful, seamless lines on stage and fulfil your full potential en pointe
- This reinforced material is also stronger and longer lasting, helping to reduce wrinkles and provide an overall smoother look
- Balance Lisse features a sleek, contoured heel that gives a lower profile to the foot, together with overall reduction in appearance on the heel
- A thin, soft and flexible sponge has been incorporated into the heel of the shoe, to effectively maintain the natural shape of the heel
- Full sole
- A low profile
- Medium sides
- U-shaped open throat line
We always recommend being fitted by a professional pointe shoe fitter, if that is not possible the manufacturer’s sizing suggestion for this style is street size minus 2-3 sizes.
This is a recommendation only, actual sizing may vary.
Remember to order ribbon, elastic, pads, stitch kit and mesh bag.