Pointe Shoes always ship Free!
Offers all the wonderful benefits of the Balance European Pointe Shoe, but with a strong shank. Boasts a curved last that follows the natural contours of the foot, providing comfort and injury protection. Featuring a stronger shank, the Balance European allows the dancer to feel as though they can stand en pointe all day as the curved last and the shank remain in close contact with the instep, significantly improving injury protection.
- Tapered box with less internal space for the toes creates a snug and secure fit.
- The exterior of the shoe has a more streamlined appearance without losing the width of the platform
- The generous platform encourages balanced weight distribution and can reduce pressure on individual metatarsals
- The European Balance has a diagonal side seam which reduces satin creasing
- The low profile of the shoe, medium sides, open throat line of the vamp shape and elastic drawstring create a streamlined, snug fit
- Heel cushion
- Noise reduction under the pleats
We always recommend being fitted by a professional pointe shoe fitter, if that is not possible the manufacturer’s sizing suggestion for this style is street size minus 2-3 sizes.
This is a recommendation only, actual sizing may vary.
Remember to order ribbon, elastic, pads, stitch kit and mesh bag.