Pointe Shoes always ship free!
BEST SELLER! The European Balance has a curved last that follows the natural contours of the foot, providing comfort and injury protection.
- The European Balance allows the dancer to feel like they can stand 'en pointe' all day because the curved last and the shank remain in close contact with the instep significantly improving injury protection.
- Tapered box with less internal space for the toes which creates a snug and secure fit. The exterior of the shoe has a more streamlined appearance without losing the width of the platform.
- The generous platform encourages balanced weight distribution and can reduce pressure on individual metatarsals.
- The European Balance has a diagonal side seam which reduces satin creasing.
- The low profile of the shoe, open throat line of the vamp shape, and the elastic drawstring, creates a streamlined, snug fit.
- Features a "built in" gel pad in the tip of the box.
We always recommend being fitted by a professional pointe shoe fitter, if that is not possible the manufacturer’s sizing suggestion for this style is street size minus 2-3 sizes.
This is a recommendation only, actual sizing may vary.
Remember to order ribbon, elastic, pads, stitch kit and mesh bag.