Capezio Ava Pointe Shoe 1142W
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
Ava Pointe Shoe with #2.5 Shank
Pointe Shoes Always Ship Free!
Arabesque like a professional in the Ava Pointe Shoe.
- This premium pointe shoe has a broad, feathered toe box and a combination, full 2.5" leather board and red board shank that offers flexibility to the arch.
- Features a high and wide platform for much needed balance at the barre.
- Removable medical grade gel cushion is placed on the internal edge of the platform for added comfort.
- Ideal for a broad (Roman) foot.
- Broad inner toe box
- Moderate vamp
- Slight u-shaped throat
- Satin binding with elastic drawstring
- Plush, anti-slip microfiber lining prevents excess sweating and blisters caused by friction
- Internal heel counter provides additional structure at heel
- Bias side seam elongates the line of the foot
- Lowered profile
- Moderate hand-flattened crown
- Slightly slanted platform encourages the dancer to go over the box
- Removable surgical gel on internal platform edge alleviates toe pressure
- Reduced sole length eliminates excess at the heel
- Traditional stitched pleating with quiet toe construction
- Best Fit: Medium to wide forefoot with toes of even length
We always recommend being fitted by a professional pointe shoe fitter, if that is not possible the manufacturer’s sizing suggestion for this style is street size plus 1/2-1 size.
This is a recommendation only, actual sizing may vary.
Remember to order ribbon, elastic, pads, a stitch kit and mesh bag.
0 stars based on 0 reviews