Nikolay 3007 Pro Medium Shank
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Pointe Shoes Always Ship Free!
3007 PRO/MEDIUM SHANK FEATURES:
-New, noise-reducing strip on the pointe platform and on the sole under the toes
-New, unique glue with latex to give the box additional elasticity
-New box assembly reducing the length of the stiff part of the vamp slightly
-As original 3007, these model is also extra light, made with suede machine-stitched sole that provides an easy transition from the demi-pointe to the pointe and back.
-The shoe is distinguished by its perfect balance and placement, outstanding durability, lack of noise and perfect comfort.
These shoes have a U-shaped medium vamp , a medium platform. 3007 PRO suit all types of feet and are recommended for dancers who like «3007», but want a quieter shoe.
- Flat and stable medium platform, balanced by hand.
- The structure of the last for the 3007/2007 has been engineered based on many years of R&D focused on the functional needs of the ballet dancer.
- The smart paste recalls and assumes the shape of the foot after the first pointework.
- Globally bestselling pointe shoe.
- The style where glory and functionality merge.
We always recommend being fitted by a professional pointe shoe fitter, if that is not possible the manufacturer’s sizing suggestion for this style is street size minus 2 or 3 sizes.
This is a recommendation only, actual sizing may vary.
Remember to order ribbon, elastic, pads, a stitch kit and mesh bag.
LAST TYPE: 2007
SHAPE: Slightly tapered
VAMP: U-cut, Medium