Freed Classic Pros By Maker Sizes 6 & 6.5 SBTCP
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Freed Classic Pros Sizes 6 & 6.5
Pointe Shoes always ship free!
Listed by Makers with what is available in stock!
- Hand lasted by Freed of London Pointe Shoe Makers
- Constructed entirely from natural and biodegradable components
- Platform shaped to an en pointe angle, Optimum en pointe position
- Freed's Classic Pro insole: Graduated design strong under the metatarsal and flexible under the heel.
- Enables the dancer to feel supported while also presenting the curve of the instep
- Extra deep vamp cut to a slight V shape
- Light Wing block, - Strong block and platform - Side cut lower, - Elastic drawstring
- Suitable for experienced pointe work students, who require a more technical shoe
- Made in UK
Classic Pro Platform Descriptions:
- Tapered:Fish, Castle, Wineglass, T
- Medium:Z, Club, Q, D
- Broad:A, V, Anchor, Shield
We always recommend being fitted by a professional pointe shoe fitter, if that is not possible the manufacturer’s sizing suggestion for this style is street size minus 2-2.5 sizes. This is a recommendation only, actual sizing may vary.
Remember to order ribbon, elastic, pads, a stitch kit and mesh bag.
0 stars based on 0 reviews