Melissa and Doug On the Go Crafts - Friendship Bracelets
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
From simple knots to tricky patterns, this activity set guides kids through more than 10 cool friendship bracelets! Organized from beginner to advanced, a full-color illustrated booklet gives step-by-step instructions on each style, including variations and helpful hints. The range of styles lets junior crafters progress at their own pace, mastering each design using the soft, colorful string to complete a selection of bracelets, or skiping ahead to take on a new challenge using the included double-sided foam loom or beads and felt charms! A handy ruler for reference is printed right on the back cover, and everything stores neatly in a clear plastic compartment. Includes plenty of materials to make cool bracelets to wear and share with friends!
- Craft kit comes with everything to create 10+ friendship bracelets
- Includes 157.5 feet of colorful string, 9.8 feet of metallic string, 6 felt charms, foam mini loom, 8 beads, and instructions
- Features detailed full-color illustrations and handy tips and suggestions
- Easy to learn, easy to store, and easy to create impressive results
- On-the-Go format makes it perfect for families on the move!